With the festive season here and all the partying around I thought a “Party” series of blogs is a good idea, starting with this Tuesdays Party Dresses from the High-Street.
Without further ado:
- Wallis Green Velvet Maxi Dress was £55 now £49.50 – This show stopping velvet maxi dress is in a beautiful green colour and a must have for the party season. Wear with strappy heels and a clutch bag for the perfect evening look.
- Next Red Lace Midi Dress for £95
- Evans Little Mistress Rose Maxi Dress for £78 – A plus sized wrap front maxi dress in rose with a lace top, mesh skirt and keyhole back.
- Warehouse Navy Crystal Glitter Midi Dress was £52 now £36.40 – With a made-to-move silhouette, a flippy hem and a sparkle finish for fun, this midi dress lets you go straight from office hours to happy hour.
- H&M Black Spotted Wide Frill-Trimmed Dress was £24.99 now £15.99 – Wide dress in an airy, patterned weave with an opening and button at the back of the neck and a seam at the waist. Decorative frills around the neckline, on the front and sleeves and at the hem, and flounced cuffs. Jersey underdress.
- Zara Green Sequinned Kimono with Velvet Trims for £119 – Kimono with crossover V-neckline, long sleeves, side in-seam pockets, contrasting velvet trim detail and side vents. Fastens in the front with an inside bow and lined snap buttons with a contrasting velvet bow detail.
- River Island Petit Black and Gold Jacquard Skater Dress for £55 – from the Petite collection, with a Floral jacquard fabric, Skater style, Mini length, Frill detail, Sleeveless with a Concealed back zip fastening.
- Mango Pink Puffed-Shoulder Satin Dress for £35.99 – Satin with Shiny finish, Puffed shoulder, Rounded neck, Long sleeve and V-neck at the back.
- Matalan Floral Bell Sleeve Bardot Dress for £16 – with an all-over red and white rose print, this black beauty is constructed in the iconic off-the-shoulder bardot shape.
- Lidl esmara by Heidi Klum Sequin Mini Dress for £14.99 – bargain mini dress in four colours
- Oasis Fairytale Embroidered Midi Dress for £180 – beautifully embroidered, fairytale worthy midi dress.
- Ted Baker Maroon Bow Detail Wrap Maxi Dress for £249 – it features a thick grosgrain ribbon bow and cascading wrap-front hem.
- Karen Millen Blue Knotted Satin Maxi Dress was £299 now £199 – Blue maxi pencil dress, high neck with folded collar, full length fitted skirt with single vent, cap sleeves, medium weight satin fabric, twist knot detail on dress front, fitted through waist, invisible zip at centre back and fully lined.
- Phase Eight Midnight Frill Maxi Dress was 150 now £110 – This is a classic evening maxi that will never go out of style. The elegant block colour and frill detail on the sleeves and skirt give it a wonderful, flattering shape, which is enhanced even further by the wrap closing. Fully lined.
- Topshop Blue Fringe Beaded Skater Dress for £150 – Embrace feminine glamour with this vibrant shade of blue beaded fringe skater dress.
- New Look Dark Purple Ruched Backless Mini Dress for £30 – Turn heads on nights out in this backless ruched dress. Square high neckline, all over ruching, shoestring straps, cross strap back, backless design, mini length, soft finish, bodycon for a closely cut fit.
So this is the High-Street covered and I hope you will find something you will like to wear at your Christmas party.
Stay tuned for the Thursday blog where I will have a look at more luxurious party wear. Hope you will join me then.