Sunday 11th March is Mother’s Day here in UK and as I have a passion for shopping obviously I had to have a look around the shops and write this blog with my favourite gifts for Mums.
1.Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote that “Flowers are the earth laughing” so I am going to start with some beautiful flowers from Bloom and Wild – Babington £67 which comes with travel-sized pack of Cowshed’s skincare. Bloom and Wild have a lovely selection of flowers with free delivery so you will be spoiled for choice.
2.L’Occitane has a Collection of Gifts for Mother’s Day and I went for Terre de Lumiere £68 This exquisite gift includes:
• 90ml Terre de Lumière L’Eau Eau de Toilette
• 50ml Terre de Lumière L’Eau Gentle Shower Gel
• 50ml Terre de Lumière L’Eau Beautifying Body Lotion
• 30ml Terre de Lumière L’Eau Radiant Balm
• 75g Terre de Lumière L’Eau Perfumed Soap
• in a L’OCCITANE signature gift box.
3.Nothing says “I love you” like a heart shaped gift set, so head to The Body Shop for Strawberry Heart Gift Set £10 that includes lather-rich Strawberry Shower Gel, matching Body Butter and fruity Strawberry Lip Butter for soft, kissable lips – all lovingly packaged in a heart-shaped tin. Delivery starts at £2.49 or you can pop in one of their shops.
4.With the spring around the corner why not treat your mum to a Cashmere Cardigan £85 from Marks and Spencer. I personally love this Cardigan in Light Raspberry but there are a lot more colours to choose from. And you get free standard delivery on orders over £50.
5.Debenhams has an offer for Mother’s Day for fragrances where you can get up to £10 off on selected items. Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb £95 for 100ml and you get a Free Gift – Viktor & Rolf 30ml Body Cream. Delivery starts from Free and you also have the option to collect in store.
6.Help your Mum celebrate with a Champagne Indulgence Hamper £100 from John Lewis. The hamper includes 2x bottles of sophisticated Grand Cru Champagne – Jean Pernet Champagne Reserve, 75cl, paired with an enticing selection of quality chocolates from House of Dorchester. Presented in an unpeeled willow lidded fishing creel basket, with canvas straps, that can be used for storage once empty. Delivery starts from Free and you also have the option to collect in store.
7. I love this Clinique Smart Indulgence Gift Set £42 from Boots that is worth over £134. Delivery starts from £3.50 and you can collect from store. Set contains:
• Clinique Smart™ Moisturiser SPF15 50ml
• Clinique 2-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Gel + Light Makeup remover 150ml
• Clinique Pep-Start™ Pout Restoring Night Mask
• Clinique Chubby Stick™ Shadow Tint for Eyes in Bountiful Beige 3g
• Clinique High Impact™ Mascara 3.5ml
• Clinique Take The Day Off™ Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes and Lips 30ml
• Clinique Chubby Stick™ Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in Super Strawberry 1.2g
• Clinique Chubby Stick™ Sculpting Highlight 4g
• Exclusive Clinique embroidered headband
8.Olivia Burton makes some of the nicest ladies watches out there. You can find her collection on thewatchhut.co.uk, how about this Enchanted Garden Watch £82? Delivery starts from Free and you also have the option to Gift Wrap for £1.95.
9.From time to time we should spoil our Mums and she will love this Bristol Floral Appliqué Leather Crossbody £295 from Michael Kors. It’s stunning! This bag is 100% Leather and has Rose Gold-Tone Hardware. Featuring an adjustable shoulder strap, this compact accessory is perfect for every day or a night out. Delivery from Free.
10. And to end this post I went for a splash of colour from Alexander McQueen on net-a-porter.com Printed modal and wool-blend twill scarf £285 – Delivery from Free.
Hope I managed to give you some Mother’s Day gift ideas. Please let me know what you think.