Save the Children launched their Christmas Jumper Day on Friday 14 December 2012, this year save the Children’s Christmas Jumper Day will be on Friday 13 December. To take part people can register their workplace, school or group of family and friends on the Save the Children Christmas Jumper Day website.
Their website is https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/christmas-jumper-day/about so wear a silly jumper and get every single person you know to do the same! And as they say on their website donate £2 – it’s for the kids, people!
With this in mind I went “window shopping” online for my Christmas Jumper. I have to say, you are spoiled for choice, from the Silly ones to the more Glamorous ones, for those with smaller budgets some cheap options to the extremely outrageously expensive Christmas ones.
1. The most expensive one out there and a collectors item is also the “Worlds Most Expensive Ugly Christmas Sweater” and it will cost you £23,280.00.
Yup, you read that right. Tipsy Elves has teamed up with Swarovski to bring you the world’s most expensive ugly Christmas jumper! This jumper is made with 24,274 individually placed Swarovski crystals and took 52 hours to create. If you are dying to own it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and this is the link to this amazing creation so you can go and check it out yourself: https://www.tipsyelves.com/swarovski-crystal-kringle-sweater
2. Ok, so technically not a jumper but the message is everything “Lets Get Slothed”, this is a tunic from Simply Be and it will cost you £26.00. Link to it here
3. Have you seen the Marks & Spencer Jumper TV advert? Pretty good one so I pick this Novelty Starry Night Christmas Jumper form their M&S Collection at only £25.00. What do you think? Link to it here
4. I think this is the one I might get for my Christmas Jumper Day – Hand off my Puds £15.99
, link here
. Really made me smile.
5. I personally love NotOnTheHighStreet website. It is full of beautiful, amazing items, you can find pretty much everything for everyone and this is where I found this sweatshirt – I know, again not a jumper, but you need to have options people. You can buy it here
6. Now, Boohoo.com
have an amazing selection and I could not pick just one so I will link their whole page of Christmas Jumpers here
, go and have a look as they are all on sale at the moment with prices between £9.00 – £20.00.
7. A bit of avocado? How about a Avo Merry Christmas? This one is from John Lewis at £50.00
and you can buy it here
8. Who remembers Peacocks? They still have some shops on the High Street these days. I picked this Mrs Claus Dress because it is different and it is only £22.00.
You can find it here
9. This one is called a Wrapping paper Christmas Jumper and it is from Next at £20.00
. So if you want to match your wrapping paper buy it here
10. And the last one is from funkychristmasjumpers.co.uk
at £49.95. You can pick a jumper for the whole family from their huge collection. I picked this one which comes in white as well.
Well if everything fails we can all go to Primark and pick up one from there, whatever you choose have a Happy Christmas Jumper Day and please don’t forget to donate for Save the Children, such a worthy cause. Click on the link below to see their brilliant TV advert.
Take care all.
Lots of Love,