Obviously I had to do a blog about gifts for the “him” in our lives, husbands, fathers, boyfriends, sons, nephews, did I miss anybody?
I hope you find something you like in the list below.
- Ted Baker Boscarf Paisley printed silk scarf £55 – neckwear at its finest. Its soft wool bears a striking paisley print while contrast stripes and fringing complete the look. Ted Baker
- Savile Row Company Navy White Geometric Print Pyjamas £35 – They are luxuriously soft and a must-have for relaxed evenings. And for £7.95 you can add monogramming, pretty cool. Savile Row Company
- ASOS KADO shoe care kit £12 – contains four items, two shoe brushes, a soft-touch cloth, a tin of neutral shoe polish, all items presented in a round box. ASOS/KADO
- Superdrug Wahl 14 in 1 Chromium Multi Groomer £17.99 – This Groomer features a Trimmer Blade – Professional grade blades to define your facial style. Precision Detailer – Intricate designs or personal trimming of the ear, nose and brow. Dual Shaver – Ultra-Close irritation free shave for head, face and body. T-Blade – For trimming, shaping and hair cutting. Rotary Head – Ideal for nose and ear hair. Kit Contains: Trimmer, 5 Attachment Heads, 4 Guide Combs, Storage Stand, Moustache Comb, Oil & Cleaning Brush.Superdrug
- TK Maxx DAKINE Charcoal Messenger Bag £29.99 – this bag comes with a 17″laptop sleeves, organiser pocket, reflective details and a transparent iPad slot. Complete with an adjustable shoulder strap and clip fastened front. H: 32cm. W: 48cm. D: 10cm TK Maxx
- Boots Lynx Bumper Pack Black & You Gift Set £14 – The set includes a mixture of Lynx Black and the new Lynx You and the Lynx Manwasher. Yup, manwasher! See for yourself. Boots Lynx
- Not on the high street 14 Award Winning Beers Of The World And Glass £49.50
– A classic collection of award winning beers from Belgium, Germany, America and Britain, plus a tasting glass. Notonthehighstreet
- Argos ProPoker Texas Hold’em Poker Set £14.99 – Includes 200 poker chips, playing cards, dealer button and casino green felt layout, all stored inside a gift box. Argos
- Posterhaste Personalised Family Portrait from £20 – Select each family member’s stick figure outline, personalise clothing colours, expressions and hair, then update your preview to see your family portrait. Posterhaste
- Menkind Vizor Gamer £34.99 – Vizor Gamer VR headset that acts as a Bluetooth Controller and you can play 3D videos or play games. Menkind
Well, this is it. I have to say that I was a bit disappointed by Ted Baker gifts for him, very limited. I love the Notonthehighstreet site as its gifts are very diverse and with prices for all the pockets. Also I love the Posterhaste stick men idea to create a personalised family portrait, very original and soooo cool.
2 thoughts on “Christmas gifts for him that won’t completely break the bank”
Great reading your blog, really thoughtful gifts picked out from all the rubbish on the high street and perfect for the man in your life. Love the fact you have a included a Savile Row pyjama, they are lovely a very good value for money!
Keep up the blog, am finding it really informative.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you Sally, really appreciate your comment x please let me know if there is something you would like to see on my blog 😊